First post ever!

Bismillah,

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Alhamdulillah today I was given chance to built this blog for my everyday -story- or -routine. I was so happpyy because it is my first time having blog ( thanks to you , F ! I have been stalking to you before I made this, hahahha!) and yes this blog not only insist of daily routine only, but with some others like small bussiness ( In sha Allah if rajin hahaha). So then , Im Nabila and living in Shah Alam. I have 7 cats ( Angelina, Conet , Victoria , TamTam, TamTih, Ronaldo and Suarez) , but now only 6 left because Ronaldo is missing and not found until today huhuhu. Im the only child in the family ( I don't have any siblings at all, so that's why I have a lot of catss at house). Sometimes,  I am feeling jealous of my friends because they have siblings, but yelah terima jelah seadanya hewhew. At school, I have friends that I have known them since primary school. Amirah , Ameena , Rasyidah, Farhanah and Najiehah.  Dalam kelas ada lagi tapi penuh sgt kat sini nanti hahaa! takpe korg still my friends, muah ciked! ( feeling like they are looking right noww). Ok lah so I will sambung on the day I free. See you again! xoxo

p/s: Im using the two languages and if you look any mistakes above please inform me!

Sincerely, Nabila

Comments

  1. waaaa, goodluck nab !! meh visit blog saya..

    http://nfhuzairi.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, far!! i'll in sha allah

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi nab, aku tag kau kat sini ye

    http://nfhuzairi.blogspot.my/2016/11/mega-giveaway-by-bloggers-family-2016.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Segmen Jom Berkenalan

Post SPM Break